Monday, March 29, 2010

Re: $useDbConfig not working

Please show the code where you are setting the $useDbConfig, and what
is the name of the file in which you are doing it!
Enjoy,
John

On Mar 30, 8:31 am, mattmemo <knockdownsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to have two different database configurations.  For my
> Projects controller, I would like to use $default, and for my
> Employees controller, I would like to use $server4.  In my model
> Employee.php, I set var $useDbConfig = 'server4';
> no matter what I do, I can't get these two to work.  If configured
> above, the projects controller connects correctly but the employees
> controller gives the error "Database table employees for model
> Employee was not found."  If I switch $server4 to $default, the
> employees controller works but I get the missing table error for the
> Projects controller.  For some reason, the $useDbConfig is being
> ignored or something.  I am running cakePHP 1.2.6 on ubuntu server
> with apache2
>
> Anyone know why this would be happening?

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments: