Wednesday, December 31, 2008

difference mit plural with windows und linux

Hello,

I have a problem with with cakephp under linux (centos 5.2) with the
naming conventions (plural). The name of my table is "schools".
So I thouhgt the name of my controller is: "schools_controller" and
the content of this file sould be something like :

<?php
class SchoolsController extends AppController {

var $name = 'School';
var $scaffold;
}
?>

But this doesn't work under my centos 5.2 (php 5.1.6 and php 5.2.6)
installation. I have to use "school_controller" and "class
SchoolController extends AppController".

Everything works like it should on my local xampp development machine
running under windows with php-5.2.8.

Does anyone have an idea, what could cause this strange behavior?

I'm using the same version of cakephp (1.2.0.7962) on both sides.

Best regards,
Wilfredo


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: