Tuesday, December 30, 2008

show / hide with ajax

I am hoping someone can give me some ideas on the best way to set this
up.

I have a set of data that lists out client information row by row.
When a user clicks on the row, I want it to show a set of information
about that client (already have this part working with ajax). I am
not sure the best way to setup the div's so that 1) it shows directly
below the initial row of client data and 2) it collapses when another
client is clicked.

I hope this makes sense!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: