Tuesday, December 30, 2008

form action url

Hello

I have a form which works properly on my local server (windows) but
not on production server (Unix).

Here is the strange behaviour

On the page http://www.example.com/post/view I create a form using

$form->create('User', array ('action'=>'login'));

On my local server it creates

form action=/users/login/

but on the production server it creates

form action=/post/view/users/login/

I have also tried

$form->create(null, array('url' => '/users/login/'))

which gives the same unwanted results

But when I use

$form->create(null, array('url' => '/users/login/://'))

it creates form action=/users/login/://

Any idea of what I am doing wrong ?

Many thanks

JK

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: