Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Re: Odd Auth behaviour in IE7 (Internet Explorer)

Great find!! Reducing the security level in app/core.php solved it for
me, too.

Odd enough, this issue happened on only ONE pc, on all other pc's with
IE7, there was no problem. Browser security and other settings were
all the same (as much as I can tell).

I cannot tell you why.

On 30 Dez., 12:45, Snoopaki <snoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I set the Security level in my app/core.php to medium and it works ok
> now.
> I also noticed a SIGNIFICANT speed boost when setting the security
> level to medium. Why is that ?
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: