Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Re: Reverse relations?

User belongsTo Country?

gearvOsh wrote:
> I know how to do relations for foreign keys, but I cannot figure out
> how to do this.
>
> In my users table, I have a column called state_id and country_id. I
> tried a hasOne country but that does not work. It looks for a user_id
> on the Country table that matches the user id, I need it the other way
> around. I need the country_id on the user table to match the id on the
> country table. How would I go about this?
> >
>
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: