Sunday, February 28, 2010

Auto create new entry in database wenn model is saved

Hi folks,

I recently started using cakephp for one of my projects and I already
really like it, now I have a problem which I worked on for a while but
couldnt solve it yet...

Lets say I have a User model and a user has a related table like Car:

User 1 -- 1 Car

Now by using a Form I want to save the user and the car to the
database but now comes my problem:

Car also has relations to 3 other tables which must be also created
when a new car is created for example:

1 Carmodel table
User1 -- 1 Car -- 1Attribute table
1 Misc table

Is there a way I can also create those 3 related tables for car when I
save User and Car?

Thanks in advance

regards

Alex

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: