Saturday, February 27, 2010

custom Validation - message not shown

[cake 1.3ß | XAMPP 1.7.3|PHP 5.3.1|MySQL 5.1.41 | Win XP SP3]

Hi everybody,

I just has a little problem with my error-message in a custom
validation function.
If I use the built in functions like required the message is shown so
css and div seem to be ok
If I use my own function there is a red bar below the validated field
but no error message below it.

I call the validation like this:
var $validate=array
(
'AnzahlErwachsene' => array('rule'=>'limitPersonen','message'=>'das
sind zu viele für das Bett'),
'AnzahlJugendliche' => array('rule'=>'limitPersonen','message'=>'das
sind zu viele für das Bett'),
'AnzahlKinder' => array('rule'=>'limitPersonen','message'=>'das sind
zu viele für das Bett')
);


The function itselfe just returns a true or false depending on a
numerical checkup.
The funciton works fine so far - but I miss my message (see above)

Is there someone who might tell me why I miss the message text?

Thanks in advance

Michael

[cake 1.3ß | XAMPP 1.7.3|PHP 5.3.1|MySQL 5.1.41 | Win XP SP3]

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: