Friday, February 26, 2010

Re: Mod_rewrite with Ubuntu 9.10

ls /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/

You should see a rewrite.load in the list. If not do:

sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reload

Also, make sure the .htaccess files are where they should be.

ls -la /path/to/your/site/app
ls -la /path/to/your/site/app/webroot

> I either get a html page with some text and not working links

Could you clarify that? Do you mean that your pages are displaying
correctly but the links Cake creates are incorrect?


On Feb 24, 5:01 am, "Liebermann, Anja Carolin"
<anja.lieberm...@alltours.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At home I upgraded my PC to ubuntu 9.10 and I try to get cake running
> again (development version).
>
> Mod_rewrite is loaded and works for the rest of the webserver. With cake
> I either get a html page with some text and not working links or I set
> allowOverride to "All" as suggested in a lot of tutorials and then I get
> an 500 error.
>
> Has anybody cakephp 1.2 running on a ubuntu 9.10 and could post me the
> apache2 settings or any suggestion what else I could configure?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
>
> Anja

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: