Saturday, February 27, 2010

Re: mod rewrite strange problem

I'm really not sure why its doing that. Off hand i'd say that perhaps
there is a similar variable somewhere in the core libs and you
shouldn't use the word 'places'. Try changing the name to something
else and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then there's probably
an anomaly in your code somewhere.

HTHAB

On Feb 25, 9:57 am, Roey <roeygr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have a strange problem with mod rewrite:
> I use cakephp version 1.2.5 with admin routing and RequestHandler
> component.
> My system is Ubuntu linux 9.10 with apache2, mysql and php 5.
> I have a few controllers (users, places and cities). When I go to the
> places controller without admin route, the server gives me  apache's
> 404 not found page. this controller is showed when going via the admin
> route. any other controller is also showed with and without admin
> route.
> In summary, everything works except for one controller via non-admin
> route...
> when I turn off cake's mod rewrite option (uncomment the line in
> core.php and remove .htaccess files) this controller shows normally...
> I hope my problem is understood...
> Please help
> Thanks very much, Roey.

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: