Sunday, February 28, 2010

Re: falsefalse

Could be! I am trying to recreate your situation here at my place, to
confirm that I too can't retrieve the Country.
Will be back shortly :)
John

On Feb 28, 10:40 am, "Arak Tai'Roth" <nielsen.dus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the only thing that is even remotely relevant in app_model:
>
> var $actsAs = array(
>                         'Containable'
>                 );
>
> Other then that, there are only 2 functions, one for validating phone
> numbers, and one for changing dates to a format I want.
>
> Like I have said previously, this is all working when I do the search
> on the model Leader, just not when I do the search on the model Permit
> and have a contain with Leader in it, and then a contain with the
> country data.
>
> So because it works for something, just not quite as deep, I have a
> feeling we are looking in the entirely wrong area.
>
[snip]

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: