Friday, October 31, 2008

Re: Post Data

The form values do not show up when I do that, they do when I do a
debug($this) and appear like this:

[form] => Array
(
[Test1] => 04
[Test2] => 05
)

How do I access these values?
I have tried $this->form and $_POST['Test1'] however I always get an
undefined index or property error.


On Oct 30, 9:21 pm, thatsgreat2345 <thatsgreat2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> add debug($this->data); to your controller that is receiving the
> submitted data. It will display the structure of $this->data
>
> On Oct 30, 6:59 am, MDB <mdbev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > How do you get form data that is not part of a controller?  I have a
> > select / drop down box called dobDay, then in the controller, I have
> > tried $this->data['dobDay'], $_POST['dobDay'] and $this->data['Customer']['dobDay'] (customer = name of form) and nothing
>
> > works.  Can someone please help? TIA- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: