Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: Problem on Modify of AppModel

I find error:
If I add in
var $name="AppModel";
there is the problem
Instead If i remove this all works fine
On 30 Ott, 11:23, "martin.westin...@gmail.com"
<martin.westin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At a guess I'd say that the function name try might clash with the
> try, catch features in php5.
> But I get a big fat error and not your subtle results.
> "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_TRY, expecting T_STRING"
>
> Try renaming the function and see what happens.
>
> /Martin
>
> On Oct 30, 10:24 am, "marco.rizze...@gmail.com"
>
> <marco.rizze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry
> > I have forget to tell that with debug=2 I can see that the CAKEPHP
> > does the correct SQL query.But I can see nothing
>
> > On 30 Ott, 10:22, "marco.rizze...@gmail.com"
>
> > <marco.rizze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > I have add a function on AppModel (function try()) . With this modify
> > > when I try to make find('all') on any model I see that the HABTM of
> > > the model are empty if I remove the function try I see that all works
> > > fine and the HABTM aren't empty.
> > > What kind of problem is this?
> > > Many Thanks
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: