Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re: Problem on Modify of AppModel

Sorry
I have forget to tell that with debug=2 I can see that the CAKEPHP
does the correct SQL query.But I can see nothing

On 30 Ott, 10:22, "marco.rizze...@gmail.com"
<marco.rizze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have add a function on AppModel (function try()) . With this modify
> when I try to make find('all') on any model I see that the HABTM of
> the model are empty if I remove the function try I see that all works
> fine and the HABTM aren't empty.
> What kind of problem is this?
> Many Thanks
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: