Monday, August 31, 2009

Default routing - methods naming convention problem

I would like to urls in my app were look like "/some_controller/
some_action". The problem is I use camel-case methods naming
conventions, so I would have class "SomeControllerController" with
method "someAction()". Actually I like this convention and I don't
want to change it. In this case "/some_controller/some_action" won't
work, because Cake it's going to seek "some_action()" method.
How can I do this the way I want to?

I think there is a mistake in docs. Look at
http://book.cakephp.org/view/46/Routes-Configuration#Default-Routing-540
- it says (...)"and /products/view_clearance maps to the viewClearance
() action"(..) but It dosen't work.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: