Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome Page not finding CSS/Images

I did an install of CakePHP on my local device (Windows XP) with an
Apache server. I did the install to the letter as far as I can tell
(removed comment in front of mod_rewrite's load module statement), but
I'm getting a welcome page with no layout. And it seems like the whole
page isn't even showing up.

The thing that bugs me the most is that I uploaded the same exact
files up to my bluehost account and got the right welcome page. So
it's got to be something with my server setup but I can't figure it
out. Any help would be much appreciated.

This is all that showed up in the page source:

<h2>Release Notes for CakePHP 1.2.4.8284.</h2>
<a href="https://trac.cakephp.org/wiki/changelog/1.2.x.x">Read the
changelog </a>
<p>
<span class="notice success">Your tmp directory is writable.</span></
p>
<p>
<span class="notice success">The <em>FileEngine</em> is being used
for caching. To change the config edit APP/config/core.php </span></
p>
<p>
<span class="notice success">Your database configuration file is
present.</span></p>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: