Tuesday, September 30, 2008

cake bake doesn't find new tables

I use cake bake to generate all my controllers, views and models.
Unfortunatelyl cake bake doesn't seem to realize the changes I make in
my database anymore. I've added a couple of more tables, but when I
try to bake some new models, they aren't even in the list of models.
Only the old tables are. I've checked the database configuration
multiple times and cannot see anything that would suggest why cake is
acting this way.

database.php

class DATABASE_CONFIG {

var $default = array(
'driver' => 'mysql',
'persistent' => false,
'host' => 'localhost',
'login' => 'root',
'password' => '',
'database' => 'mydb',
'prefix' => '',
);
}

If I do this in the command prompt:

mysql .... (password and user details) ENTER
use mydb; ENTER
show tables; ENTER

I get this:

+-----------------+
| Tables_in_mydb |
+-----------------+
| adresses |
| bankaccounts |
| banks |
| cars |
| categories |
| comments |
| countries |
| orders |
| orders_products |
| products |
| searches |
| users |
+-----------------+
12 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Using cake bake I get these:

Possible Models based on your current database:
1. Bankaccount
2. Bank
3. Category
4. Comment
5. Country
6. Order
7. OrdersProduct
8. Product
9. Search
10. User

Cars and adresses are new tables. Both of them are not present in the
list. Any ideas what's wrong here?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: