Monday, September 29, 2008

CakePHP RC2 Output Control

Hello,

I noticed after migrating from the alpha version of 1.2, that in RC2
controllers dump html no matter what you do to try and stop it.

For example:

in the beforeFilter I type die('asd') and I would expect it to just
type asd on the page and debug info (depends on settings), but what I
get is
<html>
<head> </head>
<body>asd</body>
</html>

Why is this? Basically the issue is that it is breaking my captcha
generation and email image generator (so emails cannot be copied by
bots).
I tried disabling autoRender, setting layout to null and nothing
helps.

Any ideas how to fix this?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: