Tuesday, September 30, 2008

help me understand cakaphp

I m totally new to cakephp and i need to develope my project using
cakephp framework .Previously all projects was done using simple php
coding no framework nothing was used.Can any body tell me how do i
start my application using cakephp. Before this i used devlope coding
in php .I have read the begining mannual but not understood how to
start.So plz tell me from the beging steps.If posiible plz give any
example of theapplication where cakephp was used.
not exactally where i have use code and put and how run on
localserver

Will be very thankfull if somebosy helps me in
this regards

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: