Monday, September 29, 2008

Form wizard component save data

Hi all,
I'm installing this component on my application to have a multi-page
form. Everything work, but I really don't know how to save data in the
database. The problem is that I can't find the session variables saved
during the steps. The other thing I don't understand is if I need to
create a function "receipt" in my controller. This part is not
explained on tutorial.
Anyone can help me?

Thank you.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: