Monday, September 29, 2008

Re: Help with TranslateBehavior needed.

Thank your for your quick reply. I've seen your other posts and they
were really helpful :)

> var $actsAs = array('Translate' => array(
>     'title' => 'Titles',
>     'abstract' => 'Abstracts',
>     'text' => 'Texts'
> ));

OK, maybe that's worth it, but I'd loose that appreciated
abstraction. :)
Actually, I noticed that I can make it behave the way I want. Here's
how:
If I specify locale as, say, $this->Service->locale = 'lit', and
there's no translation for 'lit', then the record is not returned.
But if I specify it as $this->Service->locale = array('lit'), then the
record gets fetched with missing fields as empty strings.
That is good news for me. But is this intended behavior? I guess I'm
going to rely on it for this little project.

Linas
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: