Monday, September 29, 2008

Re: Form wizard component save data

I find it strange that this wizard looses its varibales/data during
the steps. If it would be like this, you shouldn't see data when you
go back to a previous step. You shuold loose everything. If you move
your debug value to 3, you're able to see data in your session. So I
could see that in third step, I've data of the first step, the only
problem is that if I use a normal save->data, it doesn't work. Is
there anyone else who had the same problem as me and Martin?

On 29 Set, 14:27, "martin.westin...@gmail.com"
<martin.westin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just noticed that the component restes the wizard before sending you
> to the receipt. How I am supposed to show a receipt for a transaction
> I no linger have access to, I don't know.
>
> There is apparently also an afterComplete() action that the component
> looks for just before resetting. I guess that is our last chance to
> save out data in a session variable of out ow or something similar.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: