Saturday, November 29, 2008

Re: CakePHP and Extjs

I have my own Ext helper. I'm not sure if I'll release it or not, but
I've found it best just to spit out the code needed to generate the
given Ext component, and not worry about onReady, etc..

Also, your implementation depends on passing in the modelFields, which
is probably the MVC way to go. I mean we can all debate this if we
want, but I found it much easier to do an App::Import on the model
within the helper and get the fields within the helper. Sure it breaks
the rules of MVC a bit, but whatever, MVC is meant to make life easier
and in this case it fails to do that.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: