Sunday, November 30, 2008

Re: Copied cake PHP files to a new Ubuntu Intrepid box and nothing is working

I've traced the issue to something with my

On Nov 30, 12:52 am, Nick <nlof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm desperate for some help here...  I just built a brand new ubuntu
> intrepid server and copied everything from my cake folders on my
> Ubuntu Hardy box to the new intrepid server.
>
> If I extract a fresh version of Cake, everything works fine, css shows
> up, db calls work correctly, etc., but everything is failing when I
> copy all my work over.
>
> I see no CSS formatting and I get the following error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/phazo/
> Dropbox/www/lymtest3/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo/dbo_mysql.php on
> line 117
>
> I've dumped my sql database and imported it on the new device
> triple checked the sql accounts
> made sure my tmp directory is writeable
> enabled MOD rewrites
> verified my .htaccess files exist
> set "AllowOverride all" for my directories in the apache2.conf file
>
> what else could I be missing?
> Thanks for any help anyone can provide!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: